What visas do you need for visiting, studying English, or attending a College or University in Canada? We have included some basic information on visas for you below. Additional details can be obtained on the Immigration Canada website.

Tourist visa

If you are planning to visit Canada or study English for up to six months, you can apply for Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

For the on-line application you will need:
– A valid biometric passport.
– A credit card.
– Pay a fee of $7.00 CAD.

Additional information about the eTA can be found on the official website.

Apply for eTa

Study Permits

If you are planning to study at a College or University, you will be required to apply for a study permit. While studying at one of our partner schools, you will be eligible to apply for a work permit as well.

For the online application you will need the following:
Letter of acceptance
Co-op work letter
Valid passport
Digital photo
Pay study permit application fee of $150 CAD
Pay Biometrics fee of $85 CAD

Additional information about applying for a study permit can be obtained on the official website.

I wanna study in Canada